Interview With Young Prolific USA Base Artist LeVon - LuisVuitton

LeVon is a Fast Rising Act(Artist). Born and Raised In New Jersey, USA And Here is what He Will love To Share With Us. LeVon In t...

LeVon is a Fast Rising Act(Artist). Born and Raised In New Jersey, USA And Here is what He Will love To Share With Us.
LeVon's photo, Levon
LeVon

In this interview, he gave an insight about his kind of sound and a little about his musical background.

Now I  suggest you sit back, get a glass of wine or juice and some snacks if available, and enjoy the details of this interactive interview.


Adams: Good day, Levon, welcome to 245Naija Gist Review. Thanks for being here; it means so much to my community?


LeVon: Thanks, Adams, I’m happy to be here!

Adams: Could you please kindly tell us about yourself like your full name, hobbies, nationality?


LeVon: My name is LeVon. I'm from New Jersey, born and raised. All of my music in my opinion is catchy, has a nice ring to it where you catch yourself humming it and go "yo what song is that that's stuck in my head?" Louis Vuitton Von came about simply because it's catchy, just like my music.

Adams: When and why did you start playing?


LeVon: I started in May. I've always enjoyed listening to music because I felt the relation. But then as my life got more and more personal, I felt the need to speak upon it and advocate for those who can't advocate for themselves. So that became my entry into music.


Adams: Which instruments do you play?


LeVon: I played piano a lot when I was younger. I don't as much now but I still have a pretty good feel for it.

Adams: What was the first tune(s) you learned?

LeVon: I learned to play Amazing Grace. Then from there I learned to play hymnals for my church. As I got older I played more cultured songs like All of the Lights and Marvins Room.


Adams: Is your family musical?


LeVon: My family is into music. My brother is also an artist. He actually was making music years before I was.

Adams: Describe your family member's musical interests and abilities.


LeVon: Well my brother also played piano when he was younger. My family isn't really too musical besides their interest in music just like anybody else.

Adams: Which famous musicians do you admire? Why?


LeVon: I wouldn't say I admire anyone. But certain artists I mostly appreciate how they came up based on their stories. Like A Boogie and how he had to hustle to get the money to make his music. Or how Pnb Rock had to turn himself in to get his issues handled before he could continue his career.

Adams: What are your fondest musical memories? In your house? In your neighborhood or town?


LeVon: Probably when I showed my friends my first ever song. Just the fact that it wasn't rejected kind of gave me the drive to keep going. Normally they say the people closest too you would have a tendency not to like your music. But I guess it all worked out for me.

Adams: Were you influenced by old records & tapes? Which ones?


LeVon: I never really listened to any older music. I've listened to really big artists like Michael Jackson but who hasn't?

Adams: Who are your favorite musicians? Groups? CD's?

LeVon: I don't really have any favorite musicians. I would say some of my favorite artists would be Kanye West, Drake, Lil Wayne, A Boogie, in no particular order.

Adams: Have you been in competitions? Any prizes?

LeVon: Nope none. Not yet at least.

Adams: Do you perform in public? Describe those occasions? Concerts, radio, TV?

LeVon: I haven't gotten the opportunity to start performing just yet. I look forward to it most definitely.

Adams: Do you play for dances? Step-dancers? Describe the differences.


LeVon: No I haven't. I do try to make some music that people could dance to however. I feel like dancehall music is one of the most if not the most timeless sound in music.

Adams: How do you handle mistakes during a performance? Rather when recording your sound?

LeVon: I generally just keep on re doing it until I like it. I do have a sense as to what my sound can handle, so I try to do the best I can within the realms of what I'm going for on that specific song.

Adams: Do you get nervous before a performance?

LeVon: I've never performed, but I could imagine a more anxious feeling than a nervous one.

Adams: Do you attend sessions? What makes a good session?


LeVon: I have only attended 2 sessions. Both of which I was told were good. In my opinion, a good session would be a session where you go in expecting one thing and walk out with something better than you imagined.

Adams: How often and for how long do you practice?


LeVon: All the time. Whether I'm singing my own stuff or that new Lil Uzi, I'm always singing.

Adams: Do you teach music?


LeVon: Nope. Never taught.

Adams: How do you balance your music with other obligations - mate, children, job?

I've never really found any issues in balancing my music. Music comes from
thin air. It's never something to be focused in on like a job or school work.

Adams: It’s nice having you here on 245Naija Gist Review. Any word of advice for Beginners who are Nervous?

LeVon: Don't be. It's probably a chance you've been waiting for. Seize your opportunities because they are definitely numbered.
Levon,Fast Rising Act LeVon
LeVon's Quote




You Can Get In Touch With LeVon

IG: louisvuitton.von


Snapchat: theycallme_von


Twitter: _LVon

COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 1
Loading...
5/slider-recent
Name

Betting Tips,3,Blog,4,Education,24,Funny Post,2,Gist,17,Health,18,Lifestyle,21,Music,4,Sport,7,Tutorial,4,
ltr
item
245Naija Gist Review: Interview With Young Prolific USA Base Artist LeVon - LuisVuitton
Interview With Young Prolific USA Base Artist LeVon - LuisVuitton
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjx83dndWflwzzvmiMudz3YXEsKSoNea0mmYCRmieKeOH2ZYoazX_Pydq59Yy3kEG8nyhnqou0rpxH4YNKVLFFY4Khl_Ii561yBoJh8jfbBRYP-m1OJN0WYMQWwQWlbJCYireOqicyCll8/s320/IMG_20170915_005229.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjx83dndWflwzzvmiMudz3YXEsKSoNea0mmYCRmieKeOH2ZYoazX_Pydq59Yy3kEG8nyhnqou0rpxH4YNKVLFFY4Khl_Ii561yBoJh8jfbBRYP-m1OJN0WYMQWwQWlbJCYireOqicyCll8/s72-c/IMG_20170915_005229.jpg
245Naija Gist Review
http://245naija.blogspot.com/2017/09/interview-with-young-prolific-usa-base.html
http://245naija.blogspot.com/
http://245naija.blogspot.com/
http://245naija.blogspot.com/2017/09/interview-with-young-prolific-usa-base.html
true
4459651895788526902
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy